Welcome to RE/MAX Gold–the premier real estate resource for BUYERS, SELLERS, INVESTORS and AGENTS! Explore our site and check out all the information and resources we have available for you.
This week Don McDonald and Veronica Castro discuss the Robo-Signing settlement and the “billion’s” California is getting. Plus, home ownership and vacancy rates drop to the lowest level in 14 years, curb appeal is what sells homes, and get some tips on how to get yourself into the RE/MAX Above magazine. All this week on RNEWS, the Real Estate Weekly News Show.
Click below to view this week’s Gold News Network show:
Want to learn more about what was discussed in this week’s show? Click on the links below:
- GNN Supplemental: Homeownership and Vacancy Rates Drop
- GNN Supplemental: CA Secures Billions in Robo-Signing Settlement
- GNN Supplemental: Curb Appeal and First Impressions Count
Miss past shows? Click each link below to view past shows:
- Gold News Network Show Airdate 2/16/12
- Gold News Network Show Airdate 1/05/12
- Gold News Network Show Airdate 12/22/11
- Gold News Network Show Airdate 12/15/11
- Gold News Network Show Airdate 12/08/11